Tuesday, June 7, 2016

This Article is about my Ex-Boyfriend but I will Pretend it's About Sexism







I, like all women, deal with the harmful realities of sexism everyday. We have to fight against the men (Justin Banks) that would harm us. We also have to stand up against the women (that skinny bitch Sherona he is fucking) who are so competitive instead of collaborative in our fight for equality.

One day we will all stand up and be equals. There will no longer be a pay gap and Sherona will no longer have a thigh gap because her metabolism will slow as she gets older and her skin will get saggy and she'll have more wrinkles than me probably too Justin. I am not upset. I am not upset. I am not upset. I'm just thinking a lot about sexism. 

 Life is about making choices. I am pro-choice. But not when it comes to dumping me you had no good reason to dump me you are just afraid of love and commitment like a little child and Sherona is a little child as well so I'm sure you guys are a perfect fit for each other. 

Anyway sexism is a serious issue that has been engrained in our culture for thousands of years. I think it would be best if we all took a step back in our lives and analyzed how it has affected us individually. Like me right now. I hate myself because I cannot be with you and I am not Sherona who has pretty hair and knows how to twirl it. 

Anyway sexism is a serious issue that has been engrained in our culture for thousands of years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment