Saturday, June 18, 2016

I am offended for somebody else







In this photo: An activist


Listen I am not black or asian or hispanic or even a woman but let me tell you right now mister person you have offended somebody who is black or asian or hispanic or even a woman and I am the person who is angry about it. Because I am the person who this affects.

I am white guy from the coffee shop you like to go to that wears bulky headphones and bums too many cigarettes from you. And I am mad that the likes of you little woman would say something that could possibly offend another little woman. You mister person are adding to the detrimental effects of racism and I know that because I have literally zero experience with people outside of my own race but I do like to listen to hip-hop music. Kendrick Lamar did like so much for the black community man. Like so much.

I stand up for oppressed parties everyday. By lazily having conversations with strangers about them. That's my contribution. What's your contribution? Writing bullshit on the internet that no one will read? Yeah those are actually equal contributions Alena what are you getting upset about in the first place? Who is this fictional person who is writing this article?

It is I, white guy from the coffee shop you like to go to that wears bulky headphones and bums too many cigarettes from you. I go on 4chan literally everyday and am also the authority on all that is offensive. My name is Nathan or something else that sounds exactly like that. I am and have always been a saint fighting for equality with my espresso cup in hand. With my espresso cup in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment